Shell Contractor in Hialeah
Request a quote 305-986-5415
Caribbean Building Corp. are experienced shell contractors operating in Miami-Dade County. Call today!
Caribbean Building Corp. has years of experience in construction, from laying reliable foundations and walls to shell construction. Shell construction encompasses the envelope of a building.
These are the vital parts of a structure that ensure that weight is evenly distributed and that the building remains intact. With professional general contractors supervising every job, we create buildings that are meant to last.
We build sturdy structures
- Construction Contractor
- General Contractor
- Home Remodeling
- Shell Contractor
- Foundations Construction
- Using the latest technology to deliver superior results
- Over 20 years of industry experience and expertise
- Strong network of reliable developers
- Eco-friendly building techniques
- Miami Dade County
- Monroe County
Caribbean Building Corp.’s shell construction services include:
- Grade beams form part of the foundations and allow walls and columns to be connected at ground level.
- Tie beams are horizontal beams such as those over windows, and those which form part of stairs.
- Bond beams are embedded in the masonry of a wall providing horizontal strength.
- Trusses are web-shaped structures that can be used to hold up heavy weights like the tiles on the roofs.
Reliable construction from beginning to end
We handle all aspects of construction!
Get in touch with our team for more details on our wide range of construction services.